- Servant-Steward Leadership
- Transforming Leadership
- Building Disciples in a Movement Context
- Master of Divinity – International Graduate School of Leadership
- Bachelor of Theology – Phayao Bible Seminary, Thailand
- Certificate of Theology – Northeastern Bible Seminary, Thailand
Prior to studying at IGSL, he served as an administrator and trainer at the Center for Leadership Development in his home country of Thailand from 2000 to 2006. He also planted churches from 2003 to 2006. After completing his MDiv degree in the Philippines, Prateep went back to Thailand and became a full-time Bible teacher and also served as Interim Director at Northeastern Bible Seminary in Khon Kaen.
Also while in Thailand, he served as a board member of Asia Bible School for six years and founded the Healthy Family Ministry. A year before joining the faculty at IGSL, he trained leaders at Hmong Bible Institute.
Prateep’s passion is to live in a way that will impact others through his life, teaching, and example.
Prateep and Phailin have been blessed with two children, Grace and Best, both teenagers. In his free time, Prateep plays soccer, badminton, and volleyball. He is refreshed by driving and traveling to different places.