Frequently Asked Questions
Orientation for first-year master’s degree students on the resident campus will begin on July 31, 2024. ThM and doctoral program courses, however, do not follow the master’s degree program schedule. See the separate program pages for details.
A: IGSL is located at 12 Daisy St., Sauyo Road, Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines. It is off Mindanao Avenue, and is a short distance from SM City North EDSA and Trinoma. Please go to this link > How to get to IGSL
A: Yes, you are most welcome to visit us. If you know a current student, faculty, or staff member, you may request them to show you the campus at whatever time works best for them. If you don’t know anyone in the IGSL community, please write to email@example.com and request a campus tour.
A: No. IGSL is a graduate-level school. We only offer master’s degree and doctoral degree programs, as well as some specialized certificate programs.
• Master’s Degree Programs (MA in Transformational Leadership, MA in Biblical Studies, Master of Divinity)
• Advanced Degree Programs in Transformational Leadership, Peace Studies, and Theological Studies and Church History
• Partners in Ministry Certificate Programs
• Foundations for Christian Leadership Certificate Programs
• Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate Program
For more information, you may refer to the “Academics” section of the menu at the top of this website. Click on the particular program you are interested in.
A: You may refer to this link for the Qualifications for Students
A: Before submitting your application, it is important for you to read the section of this website describing the program you are interested in. When you are ready to start your application for a master’s degree program or PIM certificate program, you may go to this link.
Application forms for Advanced Studies programs are found in their respective sections of this website.
A. There are several steps in the application process:
- The Admissions Office will contact the people you have listed to provide character references for you
- After all your references have been received, you will be asked to take IGSL’s English Proficiency Test (EPT).
- After taking your EPT, you will be given an appointment for an interview. If you live in Metro Manila, your interview will be conducted face-to-face on our campus. If you live in another province or another country, you will have your interview online.
- Within one week, you will be notified about the result of your application.
A: Scholarships are available for master’s degree and PIM applicants who have financial needs. After you have received conditional acceptance into your program, you may request a scholarship to cover tuition, textbooks, housing, and visas. We do not provide scholarships for transportation/travel or living expenses.
See the separate ThM and doctoral program pages for details on scholarships available for those programs.
A: Yes, for master’s degree students and their families. However, residency in the 73 housing units is limited to full-time students. Those seeking accommodations in our housing facilities may apply for a unit through the Office of Admissions after they have received acceptance into their program. Priority is given to international students and students from other provinces. Housing may be provided for students from Metro Manila on a space-available basis.
A: Our on-campus housing units are fully furnished. They have beds, a gas range, a refrigerator, a stand or ceiling fan, a study table, a small monobloc or wooden table, and built-in cabinets for clothes and other personal belongings.
A: Married students must bring their spouses and their children below the age of 16 when they come to IGSL to study. We do not permit couples to be separated for long periods of time.