- Intro to Christian Counseling, Partners in Ministry
- Christian Motherhood, Partners in Ministry
- Foundations of the Christian Faith, Partners in Ministry
- Personal Spiritual Growth, Partners in Ministry
- Certificate in Partners in Ministry – International Graduate School of Leadership
- BS Psychology – University of Santo Tomas
Ethel Cariño has been serving in IGSL since June 2009 where she teaches courses in the Partners in Ministry (PIM) program.
Before coming to IGSL, Ethel was actively involved in different ministries in her local church. She also experienced working in a variety of work settings, ranging from customer service to managing record labels.
Ethel serves with her husband at the Christian Bible Church of the Philippines (CBCP) as a certified facilitator of the Church’s Marriage Preparation Class. She also teaches miscellaneous topics in their library seminars. She believes in the value of wives who partner with their husbands in doing ministry and regards each person as having a unique gift and role that would glorify God. She sees counseling ministry as a wonderful platform, where a person comes face to face with sin, and yet show God’s love, grace, and mercy.
Married to Michael Cariño, they have been blessed with a son, Josiah, in 2006. Ethel is from Quezon City, Philippines. Aside from teaching and counseling, she enjoys food trips and dancing.