- English Intensive Training for Degree Students
- Doctor of Ministry (Small Groups) – Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master of Divinity – Union Theological Seminary
- MA English Language Learning – Western Governors University
- BS Education – University of Tennessee
- BS Political Science – University of Tennessee
- BA English – University of Tennessee
Dr. Brown Caldwell and his wife, Giselle joined the IGSL faculty in January 2020. He served as a pastor in the USA, at Warsaw Presbyterian Church from 1993 to 1996 and at Manoa Community Church from 1996 to 2017. Prior to this, he was a high school teacher in Victoria, Australia for 12 years.
Together with four other Christian couples in Australia, Dr. Caldwell and his wife started a parent-controlled Christian school which has grown after 30 years into a multi-campus school with 1,000+ students.
He is passionate about serving unreached people groups and using academic qualifications to access countries politically closed to Christians for church planting. With his certification in TESL, he wants to save children from sexual trafficking by teaching English among them.
Brown and Giselle have four grown children—Elizabeth, Joy, Christina, and Michelle—and 6 granddaughters.